Organization Development (Corporate, Not-for-profit, Entrepreneurial)
- Assess significant trends and strategize for the future.
- Revitalize and realign your workforce.
- Strengthen family business relationships and practices.
- Develop OD capabilities for HR professionals
- Work with you and a representative group to assess organizational strengths and needs.
- Customize planning and developmental processes that are right for your organization.
- Facilitate retreats and planning sessions using established whole-system approaches such as Future Search™, scenario planning, and others appropriate for your system.
- Design implementation plans to maintain momentum.
- Propose structural changes and strategies for improving working relationships.
- Provide group and individual coaching.
- Deliver training programs to develop OD capabilities for internal staff.
“Board members have a renewed sense of commitment and energy since our work with Anne. Now our monthly virtual board meetings are fast-paced and productive.”
—Ann Marie Almeida, President, Association of Women’s Business Centers.
Anne facilitated a strategic planning process that resulted in a new bold vision and a re-energized board of directors. Click here to learn more.
“With Anne’s help, staff members began to let go of adversarial attitudes. This helped us to get through the difficult task of streamlining operations.”
—Suellynn A. Stark, Vice President, Mt. Tom Mental Health Center.
With Anne’s help, Ms. Stark honed her executive and leadership skills to prepare for reorganization. In the process, she earned a promotion to vice-president and now heads the entire health center. Click here to learn more.
“For 10 years, Anne has been an important counsel to me as Executive Director of Community Catalyst, working with me to address some difficult organizational issues. She has also played an important role as consultant to the Senior Management Team (SMT). With her help the SMT has become a high functioning unit and Community Catalyst has grown dramatically.”
—Rob Restruccia, CEO, Community Catalyst
“Anne and her colleague, Mary Lou Michael, worked as strategic partners with IOC (Innovative OD Consulting) to enhance alignment and engagement in two key business units at Alibaba, a large e-commerce company in Hangzhou, China. Anne’s knowledge of Organization Development and her collaborative style made Anne Litwin & Associates a valuable business partner.”
—Maria Wang, President and CEO, IOC, Shanghai, China
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Have consulted with for-profit organizations for more than 30 years.
- Have consulted with many entrepreneurs, including family businesses.
- CEO for 7 years of family retail business.
- Have held numerous leadership positions in nonprofit organizations: NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Science, Agency for Child Development, Angela Davis Institute for Social Justice, Angela Westover House, New Repertory Theater, and West Side Action for Peace and Social Justice.
- Have been, and continue to be, an entrepreneur.
- Co-edited the book Managing in the Age of Change.
- Published articles and book chapters on global consulting, and recently published her research on women in organizations in a book entitled New Rules for Women: Revolutionizing the Way Women Work Together.
- Received doctorate in Organization Development, 2008.