Publication: Managing in the Age of Change
Managing in the Age of Change
Essential Skills to Manage Today’s Diverse Workforce
|Roger A. Ritvo, Anne Litwin, Lee Butler, editors
Burr Ridge, Illinois: IRWIN Professional Publishing, 1995.
When change comes to your organization, are you ready to handle it with ease and flexibility? Top managers share their insights on preparing for and dealing with change in this definitive collection of articles written for today’s manager. Included:
- “Women and Men: Understanding and Respecting Gender Differences in the Workplace,” by Sophie Hahn and Anne Litwin
- “Combatting Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: Every Manager’s Responsibility,” by Anne Litwin and Sophie Hahn
- “Managing in Chaotic Times,” by Robert Marshak
- “Appreciating Resistances,” by Robert Lee
- “Answers to the Mommy Track,” by Trudi Ferguson
- “Situational Leadership,” by Ken Blanchard
- “Giving Effective Feedback,” by Larry Porter
- “Sensitizing Managers to Asian-American Diversity Issues,” by Toy-Ping Taira
- “Issues for Women Managers,” by Katharine Esty
- “Meeting the Challenge of Managing Cultural Diversity,” by Octave Baker
- “Hispanics in the Workplace”
- And more!
To purchase, please visit http://www.amazon.com.